Things you’ll need:
- Aeropress filter
- Filtered water
- Burr Grinder
- Gram Scale
- Mug or cup
- Yield Coffee of choice
- Brew time: 2 minutes
- Coffee: 17-18g
- Water: 240g
- Coffee to water ratio: 1:15
- Grind: fine - medium
- Ideal water temperature: 195 – 200F
- Use 200-205 degree water to rinse aeropress and aeropress filter.
- Weigh out 17-18 grams of coffee. Grind coffee to fine-medium coarseness.
- Tare scale with mug, aeropress, and coffee.
- Pour water into aeropress brewer until you reach 240 grams around the number 4 on the side.
- Place top of aeropress on gently on top of coffee.
- Remove top and stir for 5 seconds at the 1:05 mark.
- Place top of aeropress back on top of coffee. Wait until the timer hits 1:40.
- Push plunger firmly for 10-20 seconds until you hear a hissing sound. Stop once you hear that sound. You should push firm and smoothly throughout this motion.