DRINK COFFEE THAT MATTERS
The journey coffee undergoes from origin country to your cup is extensive, challenging, and difficult. Learning how to brew really really ridiculously delicious coffee at home shouldn't be. Follow these brewing guides and simple steps in order to brew some magic for your friends and family.
Cold Brew Instructions:
- Start with really, really ridiculously good coffee.
- Grind coarse. Think French Press grind or just note 'Coarse' when purchasing online.
- Add a 1:4 coffee to filtered water ratio. (1/4 cup coffee: 1 cup water)
- Stir grounds and water together. Make sure all the coffee grounds are entirely saturated.
- Cover container and place in fridge for 12-18 hours.
- Filter grounds from coffee with coffee filter. Drain coffee into new container.
Done. Now you have coffee cold brew concentrate. You can drink this straight, add water, or cut with your milk. We would suggest adding 1-part water to 1-part cold brew coffee and serve over ice with a little bit of cream. It’s smooth and easy drinking. Make it overnight and you’ll be set for all your summer adventures.
Keep refrigerated. Enjoy within 7 days.