Placing Wholesale Orders in RoasterTools
Need help placing your wholesale order?
Check out this video tutorial showing the process!
- Check your email for an invitation link from our new wholesale ordering system, Roaster Tools.
- Accept the portal invitation and follow the steps to create your password and log-in for the first time. In the future, use serveyield.com to place orders.
- Select the products you'd like to order including bag size, grind (if applicable), and quantity. After adding products to your cart, you can continue shopping, your saved cart is accessible in the top right corner of the screen.
- To checkout, open your cart and select "checkout". If applicable, select the desired shipping method. You will then be prompted to add a credit card to your account unless you usually pay differently.
- After placing your order, you will be directed to an order summary and confirmation page. This information will also be sent to your email address on file.
- That's it! By this point we've received your order and are working to freshly roast coffee and deliver or ship it out to you on your scheduled date!
As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Andrew, our Wholesale Manager, can be reached at email@example.com.